Saturday, February 26, 2011

Launch!

This is the official launch of my blog...

It use to be that in order to be heard you had to use a public forum like a town hall or church.  Maybe you spoke at a school and if you were seriously lucky you might get in a newspaper or possibly get published somehow.  Nowadays, with the invention of Internet blogs, anyone can become a writer and be heard.  This could either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it.  When writing this blog I could possibly gain either thousands upon thousands of followers or my writings could just get cast into the sea of other random and obscure electronic filings.  Thing is though, I'm not really doing this to gain a certain number of "followers".  I'm just writing because I have things to say...things to say about the things I see or experience...things that happen to me.  I intend to write about everything...about anything that I take interest in and I think might make for a good blog entry.  I hope you read it...I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment